I have bee so excited for this post for a while now. We went house hunting to Orlando in April this year. Our requirements were:
- That it be reasonably close to Disneyworld (sub 30 minutes, the closer the better).
- That it be short-term rental approved for future investment purposes.
- It had to have at least 5 bedrooms.
- It had to have both a swimming pool and a jacuzzi.
- A neighborhood that felt family friendly for our 2 children still at home.
Of course, we wanted it to be nice, clean and in good repair. The top three contenders met these requirements… some houses were stronger in areas and weaker in others. It was our job to go with our gut in the end, which is funny because we spent A LOT of time preparing a logical spreadsheet to help us in our decision-making process.
So here they are. Be sure to watch all of them to the end to see if you can pick which one you think we chose!
House #1: Calabay Parc
House #2: Four Corners
House #3: Providence
So you have seen them all. Which was your favorite? Which one do you think we ended up buying?
Vote for your favorite here:[socialpoll id=”2520355″]
Check back soon to see what one we ended up choosing!